Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Conlang Blog Well Underway!

       I took the page "Shshi Language" out-of-service in order to  make some additions, but I'm finding my material too lengthy and difficult to manage as part of this blog, so I've created a new blog called "Conlangs of a Remembrancer" (http://termitespeaker.blogspot.com).  I've now moved most of the conlang material over there, although some references will remain here as part of general discussions.   I'm retaining the page on Shshi Writing on this blog because it's an extract from one of my later novels and as such it has interest beyond the conlang angle.

       And coming with the new year - a new post on this blog describing the three extraterrestrial species in my world who aren't termites!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment