Friday, February 3, 2012

"Monster Is in the Eye of the Beholder" Now on Smashwords!

       While I await the permission to publish, I used the time to put "Monster Is in the Eye of the Beholder" on Smashwords, the first thing I've published at that site.  Now anyone who has an e-reader other than Kindle will be able to acquire the book.  Here's a list of the formats that Smashwords supports:  Kindle.mobi (i.e., the MobiPocket Reader, which allows you to link to Kindle), Epub (which services Apple iPad/iBooks, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, and most e-reading apps including Stanza, Aldiko, Adobe Digital Editions, and others), Palm Doc (for Palm reading devices), as well as PDF and other formats for reading on your PC).  You can also sample the book free for online reading using the HTML or Java Script formats. 
       So now there is no excuse for any of you to not at least sample "Monster Is in the Eye of the Beholder"!
       Monday is the deadline -- if I haven't received my final permission to publish by then, I'll write the publisher and see if I can find out what's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment