Monday, November 4, 2013

Publishing Update: The Valley of Thorns

 
       Volume Three (The Valley of Thorns) of The Labors of Ki'shto'ba Huge-Head has been successfully published on Amazon, both paperback and Kindle, and on Smashwords!  The Smashwords went easier than it ever has (unless they find something to quibble about in considering it for the Premium Catalog).  You can download a 25% sample on Smashwords, which will include the preliminary material and approximately four chapters.  Amazon hasn't linked up the paperback and the Kindle yet, but ultimately you will be able to get a Kindle version FREE if you buy a paperback.

       I'm having an Anniversary Party as a Facebook event on November 15.  Two years ago I published my first book, Monster Is in the Eye of the Beholder, on that date.  Now I have six books published, plus the little free novelette on Smashwords, "The Blessing of Krozem." All my Facebook Friends are invited.  If you're not my friend yet but are on Facebook, go in and friend me, and I'll invite you.
 
Why would you want to come to my party?
 
Witty conversation, free virtual food,
information about my books,
maybe a surprise reveal of the unfinished
cover for v.4: Beneath the Mountain of Heavy Fear
 
Plus, I'm going to have special prices on all my books,
as well as a drawing for a couple of paperbacks
from the names of the people who attend.
and check it out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment